Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend

We had a really good lazy weekend.

A friend of Rick's brought us a meal yesterday, Curry Chicken, A rice dish, & salad. The circumstances were a bit unusual but the food was very good. Hubby cooked fried okra to go with it.

Yesterday my daughter went to her first swim leson. We got a late start on this. My son took swim lessons when he was 4 & 5 at their daycare. By the time my daughter was old enough to start they stopped offering. With our busy lives we had not made time for swim lessons. I was fortunate to discover Sunday lessons being offered at the University Fitness Center. At 6 years old she is very confident in the shallow end but lacks the skill to swim in deep water.

This morning there was a nice breeze on my morning walk. Now I'm sitting here doing nothing instead of going on in to work.