Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday

I've had a busy last two days. (Which is good, because when I am off work I tend to be lazy and unproductive.) Wednesday morning I worked in the first aid clinic at school for the first time. I have to work for 10 hours with another volunteer before they set me loose on my own. It was an interesting morning and I think it will be a good volunteer position for me.

Wednesday night I went out to eat with my friend Kim. Kim and I have been talking on the phone (while at work, no less) for years and have never gotten together. We both needed a night out without the kids. We met at Logan's and had a good time. I recommend their Mesquite Chicken, it was very good.

Thursday I worked 1/2 day at Sam's Club Pharmacy for Kim. They are a little busy then I am at this pharmacy but not by much. It was a slow morning but I probably would not have gotten anything done at home. I walked before I went in to work, though so by the time I picked up the kids at 2:45 I was feeling run down. I took a nap. That put my whole day in perspective. I exercised, I worked 5 hours, I napped and even cooked supper for my family.