Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday - Diet Update

Well, my hard work this week paid off. I was hoping for 2 pounds to jump start my weight loss. I wanted to lose those 6 pounds I had gained back since April. So I've been sticking to my program this week, I walked 4 days and I tried to drink water. And this morning when I weighed in I had lost 4 pounds. Wow! That is more than I have ever seen in a week. Which leads me to believe that the numbers were unnaturally inflated last week. Probably from water gain. At any rate I am glad to see the number on the scale. I am motivated to keep it up for another week, anyway. A big loss one week usually means a plateau or gain the next week, though.

Today is a me day. The kids are at school, I've done my exercising and have the whole day to myself. I think I am going to work on projects for my Homemaker's Clubs' upcoming Cultural Arts Competition. And then a special lunch treat. And then a nap.