Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

School Starts today and I so want that to mean that it is Fall. School starting used to mean the beginning of football season, the change of leaves, and the first cool breezes of Autumn. In reality the first football game is still a month away (September 1 if you're an Auburn fan), cool breezes will probably not be felt for 6 weeks, and the first leaves change here after October 1. Fall is my favorite time of year and I look forward to it (longingly) all summer.



Thirteen Things I'm Looking Forward to this Fall

1. Football

2. A relief from this heat

3. Shorter days

4. Candy Corn

5. Boiled Peanuts

6. Beach trip during Fall Break

7. Yard displays

8. Halloween

9. Fall fashions - wearing jeans, long-sleeve shirts, and boots

10. Family reunion

11. Leaves changing color

12. My daughter's birthday (October 10)

13. Deeper Still