Monday, August 27, 2007

Interview Meme

Autumn's Mom was kind enough to send me these interview questions. If you would like to be interviewed, see the instructions below. If you do this meme, you can pretend like there are people out there who really care about the answers.



1. If you could pick any profession to be in, what would it be? Besides the one I have, I assume, and without the corresponding training and education required. Secretly, I think I would like to be a nurse. I think I enjoy the patient interaction part of my job most of all and I seem to do so little of it.

2. What is your favorite part of being a parent? My favorite part of being a parent is having this little companion to always share things with and have around for company and who is constantly looking to you for an example. And your least favorite part? Having this little companion you always have to share things with and who is always around and who sees your every mistake.

3. If you had the chance to speak to a relative or friend who's passed on, who would it be and what would you say? Gosh, I miss my Maw-Maw. She's been gone 2 years now. She was sick for a long time before that. She was like a second mother to me. I would tell her how much I loved her and how many lives she touched here on Earth and how much she is missed. But that we are all happy she is singing with the angels and without suffering or pain.

4. You read a lot of books, give us your top 3 favorites. Top 3? That is a hard question. I'm not sure I can narrow it down to 3, but I'll give it a go. I loved the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon (of course there were 6 of them.) I love Jane Eyre and White Fang and books by Elizabeth Berg, John Grisham, Lincoln Child & Douglas Preston and the Harry Potter books. Sorry, I said I didn't think I could do it. If I had to pick 3 from this year's list I would say, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Time Traveler's Wife and East of Eden (and Mists of Avalon).

5. Sweet or Salty? Why must I chose? Can't I have them together? My two favorite candies in the world are M&M's (plain or dark chocolate) and Reese's Cup Minatures. I love that combo of salt & sweet. I love chocolate covered cashews, almonds and macadamias. But if I had to choose I would say my favorite is the chocolate and therefore - sweet.



Here are the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.