Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday

My daughter's Kindergarten graduation was Tuesday night. I had planned to post a picture but none of them turned out real well. The graduation was fun and I didn't even cry. J's last day of school was yesterday. My kids are enrolled in a Summercare program and will attend that at least 3 days a week. They go on field trips and swim and do a little academic work. It's not school but it's not exactly summer vacation, either. They seem to have excepted the necessity of it, though. I am hoping on the two days a week I'm off work, we can do some fun stuff together. I envy SAHMs for getting to sleep late all summer, but how do you fill the time? We've got Vacation Bible School week after next. They start back to school on Aug 2, so it really is a short summer. I'm longing for a vacation.