Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday

I worked yesterday at my other job. You know the one that I told you I was considering going back to full time. Why was I considering that again? Oh, yeah, because I was suffering from some form of insanity. (No offense intended to those of you who are actually insane). Anyway, yesterday I worked 13 hours (excepting the 20 minute lunch). I was on my feet that entire time. Today I feel much like I imagine I would feel if indeed I was run over by a Mack truck. They were shorthanded as usual. The other pharmacist that was supposed to be working went home sick. At least here at this job there is no one else but me. Of course, it gets lonely, but I don't have to worry about not having help. So I'm not going back there full-time (at least not right now). Don't worry there will be other opportunities for them to throw money at me and try to entice me back.

We had a really good weekend. Friday night (without the kids, Yipee!!) We went to see the new Pirates movie and we went to a new restaraunt in town called Grille 29. It was quite good. I had the crab alfredo and even had some left over to take home.

Saturday morning we went to Tuscumbia for the Helen Keller Festival to see my SIL in her first 5mile race. My lovely son counted the number of people that crossed the finish before her. Isn't he a great encouragement? Afterwards, we went to lunch with hubby's family. We ate at a country place called The Rocking Chair. I had hamburger steak with fried okra and hasbrown casserole. Again, it was quite good.

Monday I went back on my diet. I sure am getting hungry.