Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday

We had a good weekend. Friday night I took the kids to Jump Zone. (Basically, it's a warehouse filled with giant inflatable slides and moonbounce type structures.) It isn't terribly exciting for parents. But the kids had a blast. Saturday we spent the afternoon on the Tennessee River with my cousin and her family. We boated and rafted and swam and generally enjoyed ourselves. Sunday morning we went out to bruch and Sunday night we had our VBS program. I found time to dig up and replant my New Guinea Impatiens trying to give them a better chance of staying moist. We are experiencing a serious drought. Sunday afternoon I watched my new hero, Lewis Hamilton, win his second Grand Prix. We looked hard for hubby who attended the race but didn't catch sight of him. Despite all the activity I felt well rested and relaxed. It was just over too soon.