Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday

I'm a little restless this morning. It could be from paying bills. That's always enought to rip the feeling of content right out from under you. It could be that it is Saturday and I am at work and as usual it is a dull, slow day. I've got to do the usual Saturday cleaning and I am totally unmotivated. It rained a little yesterday (Thank you, Lord!). But we could use more. Rain has left the forcast, however, and it is blue skies all the way. I know my friend AtHomeDaddy has complained about the amount of rain he has gotten in Austin, Tx. It's unfair really. I would gladly take some off his hands. Can you email it?

On the bright side (always, always look for the bright side), tonite I'm having Rosie's and watching qualifying for the French Grand Prix. So if I can entertain myself for the next 9 hours then I'll be home free and happy.