Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Weigh-In

Okay. We all know that all good things must come to an end, right? So how many Fridays could I weigh in at the same weight? 3? 4? This week I had gained 2 lbs. So Monday I'm back on my diet. I was beginning to feel bad about the amound of junk I was eating anyway. Why not now? Well, it's the weekend and I have big plans. Better to start on Monday, anyway. I also, need to try and exercise more. This morning I took the kids to a local park that has a walking loop and they were bored before I did the loop twice. I had wanted to do 6 laps (I think that is 3 miles) but had to give up after 4. Next time I told them they would have to bring a book to read. We have a busy week next, so I'm not sure how much exercise I'll get in.

Tonite? Dinner and a movie. With. Out. The Children. Yeah, be excited for me!