Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long Weekend

I had a nice 4 day weekend because of the holiday. Friday I went with B to Chuck E Cheese for her end of the year party. Have you been to CEC? It is really more fun than most adults can stand. We then met hubby at Beauregard's for lunch (no greasy pizza for me, thank you). Saturday, I baby-sat our friend's little boy, David, for a few hours. I drained, cleaned, and refilled the hot-tub (with the kids help). The kids and I went swimming next door (the next best thing to your own pool is a neighbor with a pool). I got the rest of my plants in the ground and watered everything. Sunday night we went to O'Charley's to celebrate J's birthday. We got him a basketball goal. We have a really large, flat driveway. We got a few balls so everyone could join in. I can't help thinking how good I might have been at basketball if the goal had only been lower. Yesterday, we all went to see Shrek III. I'm sorry, Mike, that I didn't listen to you. We should have waited for the video. We really wanted to see the new Pirates movie but since it's PG-13 didn't want to take the kids without seeing it first. We ate lunch at Casa Blanca. So overall, we had a great weekend. We got some work done, and had a lot of family time. I'm excited that I have finished planting flowers. Thanks, hubby, for fixing the sprinkler.

We have an exciting week. B's Kindergarten graduation is tonite. Tomorrow is J's end of the year party. Thursday is only 1/2 day of school. Friday they both start summer care, though.