Monday, May 21, 2007

Interview

Gina sent me these interview questions. I would love to interview you. Just leave me a note in the comments and I will send you the questions.

1. Would you still exercise, even if you didn't have to? Well, if by not having to, you mean I could maintain my weight and eat all I want without exercising, then the answer is no. I do not enjoy exercise. I like feeling good about myself for doing it. And certainly I like the health and weight benefits. But it is a chore like doing laundry to me.

2. Tea or Coffee? Well, living here in the Deep South I am a big Ice Tea Drinker (although, I prefer it unsweetened). I will occasionally drink coffee or hot tea but I really don't like either one. I do like the International Coffees to drink in the winter but really they are closer to hot chocolate than actually coffee.

3. What is your favorite board game? We aren't big game players at our house. When I was younger I really enjoyed Trivial Pursuit. The kids like Monopoly and we played it a lot growing up, too. When I was a teenager Pictionary was really big and I liked it, too.

4. What is the meal you cook most often and why? This one is tough because there are several meals that we have at our house on a regular basis. We have spaghetti pretty much every 2 weeks because it is easy and my husband's favorite. I also cook breakfast for supper frequently because the kids will eat it (and again, it's easy).

5. What are the best and worst things about where you live? The best things are how convenient it is to everything. We live within 5 hours of Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta, Birmingham and Montgomery. We live only 6 hours from the beach. The worst thing is the area is growing so rapidly and very little "city planning" has taken place. The schools and roads can't keep up with the population growth. The commercial building restrictions are very lenient and buildings are put up without a lot of regard for aesthetics. Builder's put in large housing developments and then developers come along and put in a shopping mall behind them.