Monday, March 26, 2007

Bowling

I took the kids bowling on Thursday. It was Spring Break but because I had to work the kids only got two of the five days off. They spent the other 3 days at the Day Care where they attend Summer Care and Christmas Break. Of course, there was no school work required and they did go on a field trip but I still felt I owed them some fun. J suggested bowling. Now the last time I went bowling was December of 1993. I can count the number of times I have bowled on one hand. Yet J was still excited that he managed to beat me on both games. Neither of us bowled over 90. I think I could beat him without the bumpers because he hit the bumpers more than I did. Nonetheless, he has bowled quite a few times in the last few years. Little Sister didn't do as well, the ball was just too heavy for her. We had a good time, though, and no one had a melt down.