Friday, March 09, 2007

14.8

Despite my prediction last week that I would gain weight this week I again saw a loss! I am very excited. That brings my total loss to date to 14.8lbs.

I have done the Pilates Basic Workout 7 days in a row now. Of course, it is too early to comment on results. Everyday, though, I could see an improvement in how well I could follow the exercise. After a week I am able to do most of the exercises without the modifications. Pilates is not as hard as I thought.

I've also added a weight loss supplement. I have tried many of these in the past with various results. As a pharmacist I do not generally recommend these products unless pressed. Personally, though I am always looking for a boost. Of course, there is no miracle pill. Exercise and diet are a must and I have been working very hard at staying on my diet and exercising 4 days a week plus the Pilates. The supplement has really helped control those afternoon cravings, though.

Now this weekend my SIL is coming for a visit and Chinese food has been mentioned for supper. Also, Saturday night I will have my traditional Rosie's dinner. So I am not going to hold out for another pound for next week. But it is looking like I may be able to make my goal of 5lbs before Easter!