Thursday, December 07, 2006

Food Meme

I found this food meme (thanks to Allybean) and thought I would put it out there.

Favorite food to crunch: Crunch n Munch
Favorite comfort food: Mashed Potatoes or Chili
Food that makes the best noise: Rice Krispies
Favorite picnic lunch: cheese, crackers, & grapes
Favorite food scene in movie: Lady & The Tramp - the spaghetti scene
Favorite food lyrics: "Settle for a french fry..."
Least favorite food lyrics:
Best food smell memory: Smells of concession food like at a football game or fair
Favorite summer snack: cantalope
Food that reminds me of the ocean: shrimp
Favorite winter snack: Suisse Mocha & chocolate
Most likely to eat for lunch: WW meal and jello
Least likely to eat for lunch: fried liver
Makes me gag: fried liver
Food tradition I don't like: black-eyed peas on New Year's
Saturday night food: Rosie's (Mexican)
Favorite wild foods: strawberries - does that count?
Favorite food for sex play: food for sex play? Is that sanitary?
Favorite medicinal food: Wine - it's medicianl for me.
Food that reflects my heritage: fried okra, cornbread, kraut n weanies, pecan pie
Food most like me: M&M's sweet, colorful, & easy to take-along
Favorite raw food smell: fresh-ground coffee