Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Cards

In the first 10 years of my marriage I was very diligent about sending out Christmas Cards. I tried write personal notes to people who I didn't talk to regurally or see. I sent pictures of my children. I sent these out the first week of December.

One year I decided to only send cards to those I would not see personally during Christmas and last year I just decided to not send any. This is very liberating, I find. I know there are those out there who otherwise do not hear from me and I am sorry about that. I still delight in receiving cards and especially those "picture greetings" of everyone's children. Maybe next year I will even get my act together and get the kids Christmas pictures made before Christmas. (Right now I am shooting for an early Easter picture.)