Monday, December 04, 2006

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday (or the anniversary of my 27th birthday actually). It was a good birthday. I did not have to work, my husband remembered and (gasp) bought me a present. Last night at the Maccaroni Grill I was serenaded in Italian by Robert and presented with a huge piece of chocolate cake. My presents included an Auburn tag for the front of my car and a new pair of headphones. My present to myself was a new sweater I found at Dick's Sporting Goods last week.

So the Christmas season is officially upon us. I am listening to seasonal music this morning and I suspect I need to get busy and decorate before we are shunned by our neighbors.

Despite several days of eating whatever was at hand and celebrating my birthday (and those wonderful fried peach pies), I had a net loss this week. I know I started last week rededicating myself to dieting but Wednesday's events "through a wrench in my gears". I did manage to Nordic Trac 3 days and I tried hard to make good choices. I am still happy to be losing and hope it continues, however slow.

9.0 lbs