Friday, December 15, 2006

Diet

It is more difficult to diet during the holidays than I thought. I worked at WM on Wednesday and hardly had anything to eat but I made up for it on Thursday with lunch out and an evening meeting.

Now I realize the joys and trials of working in a medical clinic. Not only was lunch brought in today from Olive Garden but we received two gift baskets full of food. One is from the Atlanta Bread Company and is full of breads and pastries. The other is a gift basket full of cookies, chocolates & gormet foods.

We were talking of bringing in food for a festive lunch next week and one of the physicians said not to bother. The bounty of gifts has only just begun.

So the dieting thing has really gone awry. First from my depression over gaining 0.5lbs and now to having all this delicious food around. Tonite I think I will pick-up Guthries for dinner. If I am going to fall completely off the wagon I really should make it count. Maybe I can get back in gear before Monday but if not I might as well wait until after my vacation in January.