Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday

We had a really good restful weekend. Friday I cleaned off the porch and washed the outside furniture. I washed sheets and curtains. I am feeling really good about all that. Friday night we had Chinese because we recently learned there is a decent place that delivers to our door.

Saturday, B had a birthday party at Jump Zone. While she was at the party I went to pick up trash. My homemaker's club has adopted a mile of residential road on Eastview in Madison. I decided with the large hill I had to climb and the repeated bending over this would count as my exercise for the day. I walked the mile picking up trash in both directions. It was a good day for this, warm with a nice breeze. Near the end of my second mile a resident of the street came out and brought me a bottle of water and said, "Thanks". After my shower and nap I went out and bought 2 new sofas and got J's haircut.

Saturday night we went to dinner at Greenbriar Restaraunt (the original location next to the old gin) not to be confused with Greenbriar Barbecue. As a family we really like Greenbriar. The wait for a table is short, the service is quick, the food is good. It is a family, slightly rustic place and priced right. They have good barbecue and catfish. The hushpuppies are never-ending.

Sunday after church I did my workout and then took a nap. It was a good nap. Sunday evening I even cooked supper.

Monday I had to work at that other job of mine. It was a long day. I dreamed about it all night long. I am thankful to have a nice restful day at my regular job today to make up for it.

Of course, I got off my diet on the weekend. Friday morning, though I was weighing in at my alltime low of 14.8lbs net loss. I was feeling really good about that. This morning I snuck a peak at the scale and I had lost another 0.5lb. Feeling really great about that!

Mom is on her way to vist for a week or so and SIL will be spending Thurs & Fri at our house. Easter is coming up this weekend. Let the eating begin.