Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday

I had a good couple of days off, though we were very busy. Wednesday. Mother and I took a long walk then went to WM to buy groceries. After returning the groceries to my house we went to eat lunch at Terranova's. In order to stay true to our dieting we each had a side salad and split the cannelloni. It was very good. After lunch we shopped for a while at Kohl's and then drove around looking at real estate.

Thursday I had a meeting with the insurance man at 8:45 followed by a VBS meeting at 9:30. Following those meetings we drove to Arab to take my foster sister, Jackie, out to lunch. We ate lunch at a little restaraunt in Arab. I had potato soup and a half sandwich. We were both tired after we drove back to my house and we had a little nap.

SIL showed up around 4pm and spent several hours playing with the kids. We ordered pizza and mom, SIL, and I spent an hour at the table talking. We then watched a movie.

I pulled something in my back yesterday and I was feeling quite sore. I did not do my exercise and was feeling a little guilty about that. I weighed in this morning 0.4lbs lighter, though. Isn't it funny how if you work really hard you might not lose and other weeks you over indulge and losse 0.4lbs?

At 7am this morning I remembered I didn't have to leave the house as early to be at work because a) kids are out of school and b) it is a federal holiday so I slept an extra 20 minutes. I left work and went by Publix to pick up some bananas for the pudding I'm making for Sunday. Traffic was very light.

Everyone who is off work or school today have a great holiday! Everyone enjoy your Easter!