Saturday, April 21, 2007

Strange Minds?

I got this interesting tidbit from Old Horsetail Snake. I am not sure where he got it but I found it very itnernetsig.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too:

I cdnulo't blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. Pniotnig to the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rsceearh at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are; the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteers be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

(Did you know that olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can raed taht?)