Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weekend

This past weekend was a 4-day holiday for us. The kids were out of school both Friday & Monday so I was off work, too. We spent the weekend at my parents house in Memphis. I had a really good weekend. (You can read all about it at mom's blog.) It was very restful. We went to the movies and to the Children's Museum in Memphis. The original plan was to visit the zoo but it was too cold. (When we visited in July it was too hot.) The trip there and back was also very pleasant (4 hours of mostly open road). Sunday was hubby's birthday so we returned in time to take him out to dinner. Monday I got to sleep late and redeem myself with 40 minutes on the NordicTrac. The last week following the discouraging weigh-in on Monday I went a little out of control. I am not even going to weigh this week. I'm going to take a week to get back on track and will report to you next week.

Oh and I finally watched that Pilates Video (watching counts, right?).