Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Diet Update

I am down another pound from last week despite how crazy I went this last weekend. It seems to go that way. If I work really hard I might gain 0.5lb but if I have some serious slip-ups I lose. Or maybe it is that I weighed on Tuesday this week. But of course, I exercised several days last week so maybe that is it. At any rate I am down 11.3lbs total now. A good reason to celebrate, you think? Maybe I deserve a strawberry slushie? (Get thee behind me, Satan.) This week I promise I am finally going to look at the Pilates DVD my sis-in-law (sil) loaned me. What good does it do to lose the pounds if you still have that belly flab sitting there in the middle? (My SIL will probably chime in now on her 25 lbs or so she has lost.)

Good luck to my mother at Bears in Exile. She is heading back to Tennessee this week and has vowed to get back on the program (as we call the Weight Watcher's plan). Last week her friend R* sent her back to my house with a pan of homemade cinnamon rolls and some sourdough bread. Talk about sabotage.