Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update

Update on Glasses: Yesterday I had the spare pair of glasses repaired. J also cleaned his room. I don't think he liked that his sister was playing Nintendo without him. Didn't find the other pair of glasses, though.

Diet: Monday afternoon I was feeling really blue. I don't know why I let the scale dictate my moods but I do. In fact, I let a lot of things dictate my moods. I am somewhat of a chameleon in that I reflect the moods of the people around me. This is good if everyone is cheerful but I am also easily brought down. I also sometimes get into a funk because of the book I am reading. So Tuesday I was really bummed. It was raining when I took the kids to school so I decided not to go on J's field trip (he really hadn't wanted me to come anyway). I went home and layed in bed a while but then guilt (or something like it) got me up and on my NordicTrac. At least I can be proud of that.

By the afternoon I was feeling a little better (following my nap). I baked cookies for the kids for Valentines since I have to work today. Then I ate cookies. I made chili for supper but not with the turkey ground so that wasn't good either. Then I ate more cookies after supper.

Today someone is buying us lunch and I was really not in the mood for the WW meal in my little freezer especially since I forgot my jello. So overall, I am being a little self-destructive. Friday, the kids and I are driving to Memphis to visit my mother. I probably won't stick to my diet this weekend, either. Hopefully, I will get out of this funk by next week and get back on track.