Tuesday, January 16, 2007

10 Things I love that start with P and 10 things I don't

J at Thinking About tagged me for this meme and assigned me the letter "P".

1. Presents - doesn't everyone love presents.

2. Pink - it is really not my color

3. Pears

4. Persimmons - actually, I'm not sure I've ever eaten one

5. Pleasant Weather - not like today

6. Peas - English mainly, yuck!

7. Parties

8. Palenontologists - just kidding

9. Pancakes

10. Private number - when it shows up on my caller id

11. Promises kept

12. Promises broken

13. Packing and unpacking - too!

14. permission - who needs it?

15. Pickles - dill or sweet

16. Pacifiers in children over 2 years old

17. Pharmaceuticals- the prescription kind - they are my livlihood

18. Pigs in general, although I do like pork

19. Peanut Butter - especially in Reese's Cups

20. Politically Correct - who can remember all of it?

I had an easier time coming up with P words that I love, they just popped in my head.