Wednesday, January 31, 2007

5 Things

Alternate Title: 5 Things You May Not Know About Me But Which Probably Wouldn't Surprise You.

I wrote about this meme once before. I said then that there wasn't a whole lot unknown about me and if there was something there was a reason it was a secret. Well my mother over at Bears In Exile put this meme on her blog so I thought I would give it another try. Sometimes it is hard to come up with something to blog about. It was really hard coming up with 5 things. I put a lot of thought into this. I mean I don't want to tell those things that make me seem neurtic or psychotic, afterall.

1. I ran track in high school

2. I bite my nails. I don't have any desire to stop. I'm not the least bit ashamed.

3. My hair is not naturally curly. Although, I haven't been seen without curls since the early 80's.

4. I'm a closet Trekker. Yep.

5. I believe in life on other planets. I just can't believe in the big 'ol universe we're the only ones. Look what happened to us when God gave us free will on this planet. We've almost destroyed it and Him in the process. I like to think He tried it again and maybe got it right.