Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday

This morning when I dropped the children off at school it the temp read 19'. This is very cold for us here in North Alabama. When I got to work the temp was up to 24' but still too cold to sit in my car for my morning ritual of breakfast and reading.

My Mother came back to our house to stay after a week cleaning up her parents house. She volunteered to baby-sit last night so hubby and I could go out. I wanted to be a good dieter but can you really turn down free baby-sitting? So we went out to Maccaroni Grill and of course I had Penne Rustica (I did bring over half home with me) and this morning I am up 0.5lbs. That is the nature of my dieting saga, though.

So I am a little down this cold Monday. Tomorrow, though I have a lunch date with friends from my homemaker's club and the entire day to spend with my mother. Tomorrow will be a good day.