Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home At Last

I am home after a week in Florida where the weather was in the 70's and 80's all week. I visited Mickey and I am glad to be home. I haven't even looked at our pictures yet. Anyone interested in reading my review on the trip check out the Orlando Forum on Tripadvisor. My name there is GMRPH.

So, kids are back in school, I am back at work, and I am fighting a nasty hacking cough. Don't you love winter. Don't you love January? I've got a lot of blogs to catch up on.

Interestingly, my husband took his laptop to Disney and did not get it out until we were in the airport on the way home. We did have internet service for a fee. I really don't know how he made it 6 days without it. Granted, I drove the family on a pretty full schedule. Still, who knew he could live without it? Makes you think...