Tuesday, February 20, 2007

5 Things My SIL May Not Know About Me

Even though I did this meme a few weeks ago, and even though I previously said there wasn't that much unknown about me that I wanted to share, because my SIL at RoadRage tagged me, I will do this again. I am trying to be a good sport.

1. I have never seen American Idol. Not once. Not even when flipping through the channels.

2. I took dance lessons when I was 3 years old. We even had a recital. I have the pictures and the little shoes and tutu to prove it.

3. My hair has always been long. The last time my hair was above my shoulders I was 2 years old.

4. In high school, I once rocked in a rocking chair for 24 hours to help raise money for our band.

5. I have an inherited, illogical, almost pathological confusion of left and right. Be careful if I ever give you directions.