Saturday, February 24, 2007

20 (or 25) Questions

I found this meme at Old Horsetail Snake, a humorous blog I sometimes read. Since my SIL last week had tagged me for a meme I thought I would do this one and send it on to her. I know it is a bit long. It is perfect for days when you have little to say.

1. What is your occupation? Pharmacist
2. What color are your socks right now? White. They are always white.
3. What are you listening to right now? Country Music
4. What was the last thing you ate? Raisin Bran Crunch
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. I learned many years ago.
6. Do you like the person who sent this meme to you? Do I like myself? Yes.
7. How old are you today? Do you want my actual age (30 something) or the age I feel (27)?
8. What's your favorite drink? Sprite.
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? No.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Auburn football
11. What was the last movie you watched? Miami Vice (don't make the same mistake!)
12. What's your favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
13. What's your least-favorite day of the year? Fourth of July
14. Hugs or kisses? Definitely, Hershey's Hugs and Kisses.
15. What did you do last night? Played Zoo Tycoon and tried not to snack
16. What's your favorite smell? Coffee (although I don't care to drink it much)
17. What inspires you? Real people keeping it together everyday and blogging about it
18. What are you afraid of? Falling down on hard, cold snow while skiing
19. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, always cheese.
20. Your favorite car? 1966 Mustang Convertible, preferably red
21. Number of keys on your key ring? 2 - house, car
22. Your favorite day of the weeks is? Sunday
23. Your favorite holiday? See #12
24. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? I believe I briefly drove my dad's tractor
25. Pets? No, but I wish I had a cat

So now I can tag other people, right? Who reads my blog anyway? I tag Cherry, Gina, Terry, Mom, and Ginnie if you are reading.