Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday

Not a lot going on this week but I thought I should post anyway. No fun critizing others for not posting if you can not do it either.

Ballgames on this afternoon. I am very interested in the outcomes.

It looks like a beautiful fall day. I can tell because I have windows (still getting used to that). If you have ever worked somewhere where you did not see the light of day for 10 or more hours I think you can relate.

I looked at several websites looking for something interesting to blog about and found nothing. I am not going to blog about the escalating American death toll in Iraq, Korean nuclear tests, entertainers who don't pay income tax or the upcoming elections.

So I will leave you with the following thought:

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

James 1:2-4