Friday, October 06, 2006

Dentist

On Tuesday, both children and I went to the dentist. My children do not fear the dentist. For them, it is a chance to pick-out a free toy. They were quite well behaved. They were very excited about the 2-minute timers and disclosing tablets they received. They were not the least concerned about the $400+ we spent on this 'fun'. It turns out we have lousy dental insurance. Last month when my husband spent $181 at the same dentist, BCBS kindly sent us a check for $45 (just around 25%). My dental office tells me that BCBS is penalizing my husband's company for having only a few employees. On the positive side we do not pay anything for this lousy insurance and the medical seems to be better. I may have to look into dental insurance from my new employer. The dentist recommends sealing both kids teeth. More $$.

Tuesday night, (as if spending the money at the dentist was not enough) while picking up supper I backed into someone in the parking lot. NO damage to my Tahoe. That is all I want to say about that.