Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday

I saw the movie Flicka yesterday. Here is my official review. If you like going to the movies to see "chick flicks" and view the experience a success if you shed tears or if you think Tim McGraw is a hottie, then GO SEE THIS MOVIE!! However, if you are a guy, or if you like good acting in your movies you might want to skip it. One exception to the above is for fathers with teenage daughters - you might cry also.

I desperately want to comment on the new $4 prescriptions at Wal-Mart but I am going to refrain. Those of you who know me know that I am still employed there (however, infrequently I work) and I do not feel good about publicly criticising them. As I said in an earlier post, they do pay me well, it is the least I can do.

Auburn is playing Ole Miss this weekend at Oxford.

We get an extra hour of sleep on Saturday night. Don't abuse it.