Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday

Well, I updated my blog with the new format. I hope you like it. (Whoever you are that might be reading.) I figured out how to put a blog roll on and a list of the books I've read in 2006. I haven't completed the list but when I do I'll have to do something different. The list is currently over 60 and I can't figure out how to decrease the spacing to get it all on there. Maybe I'll put two in a line.

My mother has started blogging. Yes, it's true. Now everyone must be doing it. Her blog is called Bears in Exile. She even has pictures which is ahead of me. I also need to acknowledge her contribution to my "secrets" list. I learned some of that from her.

I've also been researching this 'meme' trend and I am very interested.

"For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith." Romans 12:3