Monday, November 13, 2006

Bloggers

I have only been blogging for a few months but I have been actively reading several blogs for over a year. Since I started my current job, I make a habit of checking in on several blogs several times a week. This weekend I had the opportunity to meet the author of one of my favorite blogs, AtHomeDaddy.

AtHomeDaddy's blogs are very amusing. He was just as amusing in person however, he referred to his children and wife with unknown names (not the Princesss, the Talker, and Boss Lady that I have come to know). I found the experience a little displacing but enjoyable just the same. Now if only I could meet the author of the OdaMae Baby Blog.

Another blog I enjoy is called, Maya's Granny. Maya's Granny lives in Alaska and she is quite a storyteller. She tells stories about when she was a youngster as well as when her children were small. She also comments on things that she is passionate about. She manages at least one blog a day and sometimes more.

I am not sure I can ever blog once a day because I find I really don't have that much to say. At least, not that much to say at the risk that someone else might read it.

I am not going to blog on the ballgame this past weekend or the one coming up. Maybe I will do that next week if necessary. Also, a couple of important events coming up next week that I am sure will be worth a blog.

5.5lbs so far, yipee!!