Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday

It's raining now and it looks like a good steady rain that might last a while. We really need a good rain.

My mother is visiting and tomorrow we are going to have an entire day to ourselves. We will shop and eat lunch out and have a good time. Today she is spending with my kids while I am at work. They are going out to lunch and perhaps, bowling.

I am so tired today after working 13 hours yesterday almost entirely on my feet. After work (at 9pm) I bought groceries. I know it is foolish to do this when I can barely walk to my car but I have started hating going back to WM except on the days that I work there. It took me 25 minutes to check out and it was after 10:30pm when I arrived home. I would have like to sleep in today but I kwow that I have the next two days off now. Today I am happy to sit here at my regular job and catch up on my blog friends.