Monday, September 03, 2007

Monday

Even though today is a holiday I am working. That happens sometimes to those who do not have normal M-F, 8-5 jobs. My husband and kids are at home enjoying their day off. I wonder if they'll notice I am not there.

Yesterday morning I went out and walked before church and again this morning before work. I'm not becoming obsessed. I'm just trying to stave off the guilt of not exercising. Plus tomorrow I may not get the chance. I'm off tomorrow but going in for a few hours at the other job to help them out. The day after Labor Day is a busy day for pharmacies.

I'm going to the second meeting of my book club tomorrow. Our book this month was any title by Lillian Jackson Braun. I read the Cat Who Read Backwards.

Yesterday evening the kids and I did a little bicycling in the neighborhood. We're trying to build up our stamina for longer rides when the weather cools off.