Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday

I had lunch plans today but they fell through. Because I did not receive the email canceling the plans I did not make any other arrangements. So at 9am this morning I found myself off work without a lunch date. A little disappointing. I went to LifeSouth and donated blood. I do this occasionally (though not regularly) mostly for the free T-shirt and movie coupons. I did a little grocery shopping and by the time I returned home I was feeling a little faint and nauseous. I skipped lunch and took a nap. When I picked the kids up from school we made a Sonic run for slushies and root beer floats. I spent several hours in the kitchen. I made fruit salad and pound cake for a family reunion on Saturday. I mixed up some homeade butter pecan ice cream to be made on Saturday and made Baked Potato Soup for supper.