Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blogiversery

Tomorrow is my 1 year blog anniversary. One year ago, after months of reading other people's blogs, I took the plunge and began writing my own. I remember it well (because I blogged about it.) It was a beautiful fall day and I felt like engerized about the prospects. Of course, those first few months my readership was limited to my mom and husband and iMike. Now, I'm proud to report my readership has at least doubled. So in the tradition of others celebrating this milestone, I'm giving you the last two sentenences (because one sentence just didn't seem enough) of the last blog for each month of the year.


But I never say, "What race?" Of course, in his defense, he doesn't jump up and down and yell at the referees during the formula one races. Please do not put off planning for your eternal future. Please do not fail to plan for those loved ones you leave behind. We ate lunch together and he fussed over my children. I hugged him goodbye before we parted in what would be the last time. I am going to try and catch up on all my blog reading now and if I find anything else to say I'll be back. We've almost destroyed it and Him in the process. I like to think He tried it again and maybe got it right. So I don't need to have the dream interpreted to understand why I dream. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had an incurring dream for a long time. 12. Tomorrow I am going to clean off my porch, wash my car, and buy a sofa.13. I am off the next three days! There are only 5 in a box, though, so you pay a bit more. But I think they are worth it. Thursday is only 1/2 day of school. Friday they both start summer care, though. On the bright side (always, always look for the bright side), tonite I'm having Rosie's and watching qualifying for the French Grand Prix. So if I can entertain myself for the next 9 hours then I'll be home free and happy. But today I am taking the kids attitude and concentrating on doing nothing. We will see how it goes. We've had a couple days with rain and the highs are just crossing 90 with overnight lows in the 70's. Looks like Fall is on the way!!!

Actually, it sounds pretty mundane put altogether like that.