Thursday, September 06, 2007

Deeper Still

Friday, Mother and I (along with 20, 000 of our closest friends, Hah!) are going to a Women's Conference in Nashville called Deeper Still. The key speakers for this event are Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer. This event has been sold out for many months. (We bought our tickets in November.) They've even opened up a secondary "satellite site". The coference will be held at the former Gaylord Entertainment Center. It is a two day event. This will be the fourth time I've seen Beth Moore live. (I first saw her at a conference in 1998 when I didn't even know who she was!) Two years ago Mother and I attended a similiar 3 day event in Chattanooga. We've both done many of Beth's bible studies and are very excited.

Friday morning we are driving up to Nashville intending on spending the day together before gettting ready for the conference. Our hotel is within walking distance. We are also staying over Saturday night to further enjoy our time away. I'm taking my laptop so that I can listen to Auburn's football game Saturday night. So I might blog about the conference on Saturday.

Several other ladies from my Sunday School Class are attending as well and we are all going out to lunch together on Saturday. It is going to be an exciting weekend.