Thursday, September 28, 2006

War Eagle!!

Auburn is playing against South Carolina tonight. That is right, on Thursday. I do not understand the logic behind a Thursday night game and would be surprised if it was for any other reason than money. I am going to try and get home before kick-off but I doubt the people here will cooperate. They rarely do. I set the TiVo at my husband's suggestion, however. I can get home and rewind and watch from the beginning and the catch up during the commercials. Of course, I usually listen to the game (while watching) on the internet radio becuause I much prefer Auburn's Radion Network announcers to ESPN or whoever. It is much more enjoyable to watch a game when the announcers are on the same side you are. Especially, if you happen to be the only person in your house who even cares. When I get home my husband will be asking me, "what football game?" and undoubtedly the T.V. will be tuned to evening Nick Toons. It's ironic that he doesn't care for football. But I never say, "What race?" Of course, in his defense, he doesn't jump up and down and yell at the referees during the formula one races.