Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So Little Time...

I was supposed to be off work tomorrow. But I have to go in at 8am and work until 6pm. This means I am working 4 -10 hour days in a row. I know that I was just off last weekend and then off Christmas Day but I really need a day to catch up. Christmas was spent with family in fellowship and preparations. I need to spend time paying bills, organizing and straightening, and eventually putting away decorations. I have my first meeting as president of my Homemaker's Club in a few weeks and I need to sit down and prepare for that, also. I haven't cross-stitched in almost 2 weeks and I am way behind on my reading. We have another get-together on Sunday and then Tuesday (after working New Year's Eve) we are taking a little family trip. I really needed tomorrow off. But don't worry I am going to make them pay me dearly for the pleasure of my company.