Sunday, December 09, 2007

Long Time No Post

I didn't really mean to quit posting. But, it has been several weeks nonetheless. When I went back to working full-time at Wal-Mart the appeal of spending time on the computer was lost. When I am home I don't even want to check my email, much less spend hours browsing other peoples blogs and finding witty things to post. Call it laziness if it makes you feel better.

I have been really happy back at WM, though, and am confident I've made the right decision.

We've been very busy. I got the house decorated for Christmas. This weekend we went to Auburn for my cousin's wedding and just got back this afternoon. It was a beautiful wedding. Rick and I enjoyed taking a walking tour with our kids of the University Campus (where we both attended) last evening. A lot has changed since we graduated.

Christmas is approaching fast. I have all my presents wrapped except for whatever last minute things come up. I really need to finish my Christmas cards and get them in the mail. I have my deer and Palm Trees up in the front yard.

We have finished the second season of Lost and are anxiously waiting the 3rd season release on Tuesday. To say we are hooked would be an understatement. I don't know what we will do when we have to start watching it only once a week with the fourth season in January.

There is so much going on that sometimes everything is just a blur. We have Christmas parties and family gatherings coming up. The kids and I have an annual tradition of decorating a Gingerbread house. I have Dr appts for both children next week. I have to work next weekend and then my parents will be here over the holiday. Hopefully, we are taking a little trip after New Year's to recover from the rush.

I hope everyone will continue to stop by once in a while. I'll try to post at least once a week until Christmas.