Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen random thoughts:
1. I am not having the best day.
2. Yesterday, I blew off my diet and went a little crazy. I drank a strawberry cream slushie, I ate a Reese's peanut butter egg, I ate french fries. It was all worth it.
3. Despite blowing off my diet yesterday, I am back on it today.
4. On Tuesday my daughter learned to ride her bike just like that. I took pictures. She smiled alot!
5. J's teacher called me from school a little while ago to tell me J had fallen and warped his glasses. Again. The spare pare he broke last Monday. Now I am going to have to go to WM after work and see if they can be fixed because he is taking SAT's this week.
6. It is amazing how quickly everything is blooming and turning green. Last week there were no leaves on our Japanese maple and this week you can no longer see the plastic eggs hanging there.
7. My neice's birthday is Sunday and my mother just reminded me this morning and I was lucky enough to have some greeting cards at work and my checkbook. I quickly dashed off a card and check to her.
8. Yesterday I drove to Albertville to visit my grandfather who is not doing well. He is bedridden and on Hospice. He called me by name.
9. I payed the bills this morning. We are still in the black.
10. Next week, my mother is coming for a visit.
11. Pilates is going well. I am almost ready to try the advanced workout. Almost.
12. Tomorrow I am going to clean off my porch, wash my car, and buy a sofa.
13. I am off the next three days!