Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thirteen Things to Pass The Time (at Work)

1. Read magazines: I have Good Housekeeping, Newsweek, Everyday with Rachel Ray, Working Mother, Family Fun, and Cooking Light

2. Play Mah Jong

3. Read a good book: Currently I am reading The Dirty Duck by Martha Grimes

4. Read blogs on the internet

5. Update my own blog

6. Shop: Amazon.com, Orientaltrading.com, walmart.com

7. Talk to friends: I talk to my friend Kim who is also at work with very little to do

8. Chat with coworkers. Actually, my coworkers have a lot of work and occasionally get annoyed when I stand around on their side of the building chatting.

9. Think about food, make grocery lists, look at recipes

10. Watch the clock. How many hours until lunch time?

11. Do a little work

12. Play Mah Jong

13. Eat