Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday

What a wonderful day today. It's amazing how much more you appreciate your off days when you work so hard to earn them. It's been a long week and I am glad for the 3 day weekend. I know a good many of you will have a short week next week but I have to work next weekend. I spent most of today at the school, working in the clinic and in a teacher conference. I had a wonderful nap this afternoon.

Hubby has apparently decided on the purchase of a new camera after much research. I think he decided against the $600 model and went with something a bit smaller. The big thing with most digital cameras is there is a long delay between pressing the button and snapping the picture (shutter time?). We need a camera that is practical to use and carry around, though. I have seen so many beautiful trees this fall that I wish I could have taken a picture of. You really miss your camera when you don't have one.

We have no big weekend plans. Just the usual. I need to get some Christmas presents wrapped. We're going over to a friend's house for supper tomorrow night. I'm definitely going to get in some napping. Next week I work Monday & Tuesday and off Wed and Thursday. Wednesday the kids are out of school and we all have to go to the dentist. My parents are coming for Thanksgiving so there will be lots of cooking and eating (and napping, don't forget the napping!) Hopefully, I'll be back before then.

Have a good week!