Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogging

I've turned into one of those people who cannot take the time to blog a few lines. What is that about? Can't you sit down once a day or so and type a few lines? Well, actually, no. I've been working a lot of long days (10-13 hours) and when I arrive home I am too tired to even read my email. I know you are thinking that blogging is so much more important then email and that it should be my priority over say, sleep.

Anyway, last week my mother was visiting and we had a great week. I was glad to have a few days with nothing planned. We ate out for lunch and enjoyed ourselves. Most importantly I got some Christmas presents wrapped.

I've got a little cold now and that combined with exhaustion is making me want to do very little on my day off. I'm looking forward to my weekend off.

We are currently looking at a new camera and new cellphones and a shockingly expensive Christmas present for the whole family. It seems that once you start spending money you cannot stop. My old job is still paying me out my vacation time and I've been getting double paychecks. The money has to go somewhere and it seems so wrong to save it.

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving.. Before you know it Christmas will be here. I mean they are already playing Christmas music at work. What we need is some good Thanksgiving music.

Okay enough is enough. You came here to see if I'm still around and I am and thank you for reading this far. I'm going to take the time to visit some of my favorite blogs now. And maybe, just maybe I'll be back in a few days.