Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday

I have been so busy lately. I've backed myself in a little corner. But next week I have two days set aside to spend with my mother. We're going to shop and eat out and enjoy ourselves. I am enjoying my new (old) job. I really like the schedule. Of course, in the evenings I am very tired, but the days go by so fast. I'm really enjoying the people I'm working with, too. My old boss has called me about 3 times to ask when I am coming back. It is nice to be in a career with so much demand.

Tomorrow is the annual Auburn University Alumni Band Reunion. My daughter and I are headed down this afternoon. I'll practice with the alumni band tomorrow morning and then we'll perform with the college band during the halftime of the football game and in the stands. Playing with the Auburn band was the most enjoyable experience I had in college and every year when fall rolls around I miss that excitement. It is nice to spend this little Saturday afternoon going back. My SIL is going to meet us in Auburn and sit with B during the game. Looks like we're going to have great weather (not as hot as usual). We're going to a barbecue at the pharmacy school for lunch.

Maybe next week I can check on how everyone is doing with NaBloPoMo. Have a great weekend.