Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006

This will probably be my final post of the year. Then I suspect I will not post for a while as the next week is a very busy one at work.

My Christmas went really well my hubby got me an MP3 player which I am just learning to play with. He also got me this magical device called an FM transmitter. It allows you to broadcast your MP3 player through ANY radio (car, home, work). It is amazing.

My kids got a Nintendo Game Cube for Christmas so our nights have been filled with Mario Kart. This is our first game system (having resisted until now). It is still plugged into the living room T.V. but I don't expect it to stay there.

Tomorrow, we are off to another family gathering. This one at the Father-in-law's house. Here we usually meet with my husband's brother and family. Traditionally, we meet on New Year's Day but because everyone is off on Sunday we are meeting a day early. This works out well for me because Auburn is playing in the Cotton Bowl on Monday. As a bonus, sis-in-law is also going to make it back to town for the event. She will be spending the night tonite at our house. After reading on her blog about her feelings regarding my attempts at sabotaging her diet (actually, I was just being a good hostess) I fear for what she might have up her sleeve. I am going to try and placate her with Mexican Food.

I am going to try and catch up on all my blog reading now and if I find anything else to say I'll be back.