Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday

Today is the last day of August. And after all of my griping about how much I dislike this month, I'm a little surprised it's over already. Where did the month go? Tomorrow is the first day of September and I couldn't be happier about it.

Tomorrow is Auburn's first football game of the year and it will be televised (not a lot of big games on the first weekend.) Auburn is only #18 in the AP preseason poll (behind 4 other SEC schools). But I'm good with that. It is very tough starting the season ranked high. It's much better to prove yourself as you go along. Of course everyone will be looking at Florida. Auburn has to play them this year in The Swamp on September 29 but let's not look too far ahead.




The weather even seems to be cooperating with the end of August. We've had a couple days with rain and the highs are just crossing 90 with overnight lows in the 70's. Looks like Fall is on the way!!!